- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Kenya Network Information Centre
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Kenya Network Information Centre (KENIC) was established through the facilitation of the Communications Authority of Kenya (CAK).KENIC is the entity charged with the management and the administration of the dot ke Country Code Top-Level Domain (.ke ccTLD) name. KENIC was established as a non-profit organization aimed at managing and operating the .KE ccTLD. This took place after intensive consultations with the Local Internet Community. This public-private partnership was therefore the initial step in facilitating the growth and uptake of the Internet sub-sect ICT in Kenya. Vision To be a reputable overseer of Kenyan Domain Name Space by managing and administering .ke in an effective, transparent and equitable manner, and in conformity with global Internet policies. Mission To promote, manage and operate the delegated .ke ccTLD in the interest of the Kenyan Internet community and being mindful of the global Internet community interest in consistent with ICANN policies. .
• Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
• Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
• Organize and maintain IT resources
• Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A recent graduate and holder of Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or IT related course
• Personable, presentable and articulate.
• Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and excel
• Communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills
• Ability to work well in teams
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.