- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Talent Growth Manager
Deadline of this Job:
27 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible. The Talent Growth Manager will work within Delivery department at CloudFactory. Delivery is the rapidly growing and the largest function in CloudFactory. With 150+ team members today, there is immense talented members who are serving our Clients and CloudWorkers everyday.
• Great Mission and Culture.
• Meaningful Work.
• Growth Opportunities.
• Market Competitive Salary.
• Health and Medical Benefits.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
Performance Appraisal process
• Design a merit based performance process that incorporates feedback, competency assessments, KPIs and a holistic feedback for all team members
• Assess right tools to scale the process for a large team
• Manage the administrative function of record keeping and tracking the process
Hiring and On-boarding new team members
• Assist in building recruitment forecast and strategies to grow the team
• Partner with Core Talent function to support the selection process
• Partner with Learning and Development function to ensure successful onboarding new team members
• Partner with recruitment agencies to help support senior leadership hires
• Partner with Core Talent function to help track and facilitate the team member’s compensation cycle
• Assist leadership in communicating and educating about compensation philosophy for CloudFactory
Networking for local market
• Search for local events for Delivery leadership and team members to participate and grow
• Attend and build a network in local HR market
• Help create a brand awareness for Delivery to attract right talent
• Partner with other organizations in the space to exchange knowledge and build relationships
Larger team meetings/ outing planning
• Assist leadership in quarterly team business meetings and outings planning
• Help in message communication and logistics
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Passion for people development and growth
• Interest and learning on latest HR Management trends and concepts
• Knowledge of using HR tools and systems
• 5+ years’ experience in core Human Resource function serving a team of 50+ employees.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resource or equivalent
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.