- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Sub-Saharan Africa - Technology Project Lead
Deadline of this Job:
03 March 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Citibank N.A. Kenya has been operating in Kenya since 1974 and has two branches in Nairobi and Mombasa, serving Corporate and Institutional clients. Citibank Kenya is the regional hub for the Citi East Africa cluster, which covers Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia. It's the only solely corporate bank in Kenya. Businesses Citi Kenya is structured around business segments, product groups, operations and technology and staff units. The business segment that caters to our diverse customer base is our Institutional Clients Group, which includes the global relationship banking services we provide for top-tier local corporate clients. As a part of our business focus and broader market reach, in 1999 we expanded our target market to cater to the emerging and vibrant middle and lower market tiers. .
• Develops detailed IT work plans, schedules; project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
• Interfaces with senior project staff and client senior management teams regarding status of projects.
• Recommends and oversees process improvements.
• Has considerable business impact through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes and industry standards.
• Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of IT project leadership.
• Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others (i.e., architecture or infrastructure) collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
• Directly impacts the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services.
• Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts; allocates work.
• Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
• Persuades and influences others through and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 6-10 years’ experience in a related technology role and subject matter expert in overall field
• Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Master’s degree
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.