- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Sub Saharan Africa - Senior Solutions Architect
Deadline of this Job:
03 March 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Citibank N.A. Kenya has been operating in Kenya since 1974 and has two branches in Nairobi and Mombasa, serving Corporate and Institutional clients. Citibank Kenya is the regional hub for the Citi East Africa cluster, which covers Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia. It's the only solely corporate bank in Kenya. Businesses Citi Kenya is structured around business segments, product groups, operations and technology and staff units. The business segment that caters to our diverse customer base is our Institutional Clients Group, which includes the global relationship banking services we provide for top-tier local corporate clients. As a part of our business focus and broader market reach, in 1999 we expanded our target market to cater to the emerging and vibrant middle and lower market tiers. .
• Executes the architectural vision for all IT systems through major, complex IT architecture projects; ensures that architecture conforms to enterprise blueprints.
• Develops technology road maps, while keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies, and recommends business directions based on these technologies.
• Provides technical leadership and is responsible for developing components of, or the overall systems design.
• Translates complex business problems into sound technical solutions.
• Applies hardware engineering and software design theories and principles in researching, designing, and developing product hardware and software interfaces.
• Provides integrated systems planning and recommends innovative technologies that will enhance the current system.
• Recommends appropriate desktop, computer platform, and communication links required to support IT goals and strategy.
• Exhibits good knowledge of how own specialism contributes to the business and good understanding of competitor’s products and services.
• Acts as an advisor or mentor to junior team members.
• Requires sophisticated analytical thought to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations.
• Impacts the architecture function by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
• 6-10 years relevant experience
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Management and prioritization skills
• Ability to develop working relationships
• Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Self-starter with ability to take the initiative and master new tasks quickly
• Methodical, attention to detail
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.