Shift Engineer - Electrical
Jobs at:Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 March 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world. Our client is an international company that offers a one stop service and diversified product shop for the entire steel and plastic industry in East and Central Africa. They are currently seeking to recruit a Shift Engineer – Electrical to join their team. .
• Initiate, supervise, monitor and provide technical guidance on repairs and maintenance of factory machinery and equipment in accordance with professional regulations and standards.
• Develop technical specifications and terms of reference for the procurement of spares and/ or services for the repair of equipment
• Support timely installation, commissioning of new machines and electro technical systems in line with LOTO and maintenance of high voltage ( HV)(LV) switch gears and automatic systems in the Engineering room/ main substation
• Prepare sectional monthly schedule for the man power
• Plan, supervise and prepare regular reports on preventive maintenance as per the schedule to the maintenance manager
• Supervise contractors on various electrical assignments, by providing technical assistance
• Keep update about new development in field of electrical and electronics
• Directly responsible for installation and commissioning of transformers and substations
• To ensure right equipment and methods are used for monitoring
• Ensure staff training and staff development is carried out in accordance with the training calendar.
• Shall ensure QMS conformance, promoting customer focus, and reporting on QMS performance to the electrical manager.
• Responsible in handling both Internal and external communications related to the department.
• Ensures that there is focus, direction and control of QMS audits with proper planning of internal audit & management and addressing of non-conformities and corrective actions.
• Participate in preparation of standard operating procedures (SOPs), Work Instruction (WI) and review it on time whenever required.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• He /she should hold a Bsc degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electronic Engineering,
• With at least two years’ experience of which should be in a busy environment preferably industrial setting, flexible, good interpersonal and communication skills and good analytical skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 11th March 2020. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited Apply Online: firstname.lastname@example.org We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.