- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Service Provider Manager
Jobs at:Medical Administrators (K) Limited (MAKL)
Deadline of this Job:
01 July 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Medical Administrators (K) Limited (MAKL) was founded in 2018 to fill the gap in Health Insurance Administration in Kenya, with a client-focused approach. Our objective is to enhance customer experience, bring in greater efficiency in health insurance administration and claim processing. We believe this will help curb or reduce medical billing related fraud even as we bridge direct relationships amongst insurance providers, healthcare providers and scheme members.
Reports to Director – Operations,
Level Middle level Manager,
We are looking for a dedicated Service Provider Manager who will report to the Director and work closely with our service providers and other stakeholders. Experienced health/medical Service Provider Relationship Managers with strong exposure towards Service provider relationship management, and can demonstrate solid negotiation skills are encouraged to apply.
This will be an excellent platform to develop your expertise further.
• The Service Provider Manager is responsible for the growth and retention of a qualified network of Service Providers within a defined geographical region. .
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
• Monitor the performance of service providers for effective service delivery
• Ensure effective communication with service providers and other stake holders
• Ensure queries and issues by service providers are resolved within the TAT set
• Maintain effective business relationships by constantly interacting with service providers so as to ensure customers have a pleasant experience
• Prepare management reports for the department to advice on the status and show the performance of the service providers at any one time
• Identify service gaps within the country and ensure the best fit service provider is empaneled
• Coordinate with respective stake holders in ensuring all parameters set for Service Providers are being implemented and monitored
• Effectively manage and control payments and ensure the same is made on time in coordination with Finance
• Adherence to SLA and Best Practices
• Supervise, train, mentor and coach staff within the unit to ensure they remain motivated
• Respond to customers queries and complaints and adhere to turn around times to resolve
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Diploma in Insurance
• 4 years working experience in the insurance industry
• Experience in the Health Insurance industry will provide an added advantage
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting reports and support procedures.
• Proficiency in MS Office – specifically Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, peers and customers.
• Self-driven, customer centric and team player
• Excellent Negotiation, Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Customer service skills
• Willingness to go the extra mile
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees with the position applied for as the subject line by Thursday, 1st July 2020 by 5pm to the email address email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.