- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Senior Human Resource Management Officer
Jobs at:Pest Control Products Board
Deadline of this Job:
29 October, 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Pest Control Products Board serves to execute the PCP Act of the government of Kenya, of Ed 1983. To ensure access to safe, quality and efficacious pest control products for animal, plant and human health while safeguarding their health and the environmental protection. We are committed to provide an efficient and effective regulatory service for importation, exportation, manufacture, distribution, transportation, sale, disposal and safe use of pest control products and mitigate potential harmful effects to the environment. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Served in the grade of Human Resource Management Officer for a minimum period of four (4) years;
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Development, Social science or equivalent with post graduate diploma in Human Resource management, qualification from a recognized institution or any other relevant qualifications;
• Diploma in Human resource management;
• Membership to the Institute of Human Resource Management and in good standing;
• Supervisory course lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution;
• Proficiency in Computer application skills;
• Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
• Fulfill requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their applications by hard copy giving full details of their age, qualifications, experience, present and expected remuneration, full contact address including daytime telephone number, detailed C.V., copies of certificates, national ID and testimonials and addresses of three referees.
The applications should be addressed to: -
The Chief Executive Officer/ Secretary
P.O. Box 13794-00800
Applications should be received on or before 29th October, 2019.
Pest Control Products Board is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, those from marginalized and minority communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.