- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Medical Administrators (K) Limited (MAKL)
Deadline of this Job:
01 July 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Medical Administrators (K) Limited (MAKL) was founded in 2018 to fill the gap in Health Insurance Administration in Kenya, with a client-focused approach. Our objective is to enhance customer experience, bring in greater efficiency in health insurance administration and claim processing. We believe this will help curb or reduce medical billing related fraud even as we bridge direct relationships amongst insurance providers, healthcare providers and scheme members.
Reports to Service Provider Manager,
Level Entry Level Executive Position,
We are seeking an outgoing and customer service-oriented relationship manager to join our organization and work with our Service Providers. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting with the Service .
• Maintain good relationships with Service Providers and build a good rapport so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships
• Maintain good relationships with Service Providers so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships
• Identify key contacts at the Service Providers to establish and foster relationships
• Participate in one-on-one meetings with service providers so as to understand any problems and challenges and identify ways the business could better address those needs
• Escalate any matters that need urgent attention with a view to resolve the matters
• Build a good rapport with the service provider and provide excellent Customer service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
• Resolve any complaints from the Service providers promptly and professionally
• Public Relations- build connections on behalf of the company.
• Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
• Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
• Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments on Servive Provider matters
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum Diploma in relevant field
• 1 years’ experience in service industry
• Experience in the service or Hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
• Customer Relationship Management Skills, Strong communication skills and Strong Interpersonal Skills & People Centric.
• Strong stakeholder Management skills
• Time Management
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting reports and support procedures.
• Proficiency in MS Office – specifically Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, peers and customers.
• Self-driven, customer centric and team player
• Excellent Negotiation, Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Customer service skills
• Willingness to go the extra mile
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees with the position applied for as the subject line by Thursday, 1st July 2020 by 5pm to the email address email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.