- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Sales Executive – Interior Design
Jobs at:Corporate Staffing
Deadline of this Job:
28 May 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Gross Salary: 25k plus 2% commission
Our Client is a global designer and manufacturer of premium disposable place setting, barware and serve ware.
They seek to hire an aggressive Sales Executive who will be tasked with increasing revenue sales and brand visibility as well as optimize the company’s market share while promoting the company’s products. .
• Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
• Develops sales strategies and approaches for company’s products
• Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
• Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
• Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
• Creates and presents regular performance reports for executives
• Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
• MUST Have 2-3 years sales experience
• Experience in sales of kitchen products & wardrobe will be an added advantage
• Male candidates are encouraged to apply
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
• Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
• Mature, energetic and results oriented
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Interior Design) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th May 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.