- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Solar Panda
Deadline of this Job:
26 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Solar Panda is a growing company that provides innovative and upgradeable solar systems in rural communities. The company’s pay-as-you-go model allows homes and small businesses to have electricity for less than the daily cost of kerosene and mobile phone charging.
Solar Panda values personal integrity, hard work, and respect for customers and coworkers. These qualities are considered essential for employment.
The successful Retail Agent is to manage shop sales, provide information about products and services, troubleshoot and resolve customer queries, and support Field Sales Agents.
Duties and responsibilities
• Identify customer needs, clarify information, troubleshoot issues and provide solutions.
• Educate customers on products by explaining procedures, answering questions and providing information.
• Receive and handle stocks coming into shop and handle stock-taking activities.
• Allocate stocks to Field Agents.
• Handle shop walk-in sales.
• Handle replacement of items subject to warranty conditions.
• Build sustainable relationships and exceed customer expectations by going the extra mile.
• Ensure that shop is always clean and tidy.
• Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
• Identify and escalate issues to management.
• Recognize, document, and alert management team to trends in customer queries.
• Any other duty assigned by management.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
Academic Qualification & Work Experience
• A diploma in any academic field.
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role is an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should attach their cover letter and CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Solar Panda is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin or disability.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.