- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Regional Sales Manager
Jobs at:Solar Panda
Deadline of this Job:
26 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Solar Panda is a fast-growing company providing innovative and upgradeable solar systems in rural communities. Our lease-payment model allows homes and small businesses to have electricity for less than the daily cost of kerosene and mobile phone charging.
Solar Panda’s business philosophy highly values personal integrity, hard work, and respect for customers and co-workers. These qualities are considered essential for employment.
The successful Regional Sales Manager will achieve their regional sales targets through the management and motivation of a highly effective sales team. Key responsibilities are to monitor, train and support existing sales staff and expand sales operations through hiring, coaching and training new sales staff and the opening of new shops.
The position is a full-time position reporting to the Head of Sales with compensation based on a competitive salary plus commission.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coach, mentor and develop a high performing and motivated sales force in the region.
• Ensure that personnel throughout the region have accurate and thorough knowledge of products and procedures.
• Work closely with HR in the recruiting of Field Sales Managers.
• Meet established sales targets.
• Closely monitor the performance and integrity of all personnel in the region
• Shadow and support sales agents to better understand the challenges they face and identify solutions.
• Identify market opportunities and devise action plans.
• Share experiences, insights and successes with other senior management.
• Work closely with the Training and HR departments in the ongoing implementation and development of sales tools, processes and materials.
• Ensure that field staff follows procedures for digitally capturing accurate customer data.
• Instill a clear understanding on the part of field staff for the importance of customer loan repayment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including English fluency.
• Good listening and negotiation skills.
• Excellence in coaching and passionate about mentoring.
• Very detail oriented with solid organizational skills.
• Honest, hard-working, respectful.
• At least 5 years of experience in direct consumer sales.
• A university degree.
• Experience in solar home system industry is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of the local business environment in the region.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, please attach your CV and cover letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Solar Panda is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability. Solar Panda does not charge recruitment fees.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.