- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Regional Resilience and Livelihoods Coordinator
Danish Refugee Council
Deadline of this Job:
11th June 2018
REGIONAL RESILIENCE AND LIVELIHOODS COORDINATOR
He/She will have overall responsibility for the development and coordination of effective intervention in EAY.
- At least ten (10) years ‘experience in developing resilience and/or livelihood strategies
- Master's degree. in resilience/international development, food security, agriculture. nutrition or related field
- At least ten (10) years ‘managing technical projects including at least two years in complex humanitarian and development settings
- Preferably ten (10) years‘ experience in East Africa and./or in Arid and Semi-Arid Regions and/or conflict zones
- Excellent understanding of context appropriate resilience design methodologies such as permaculture, agro ecology for food security. water security and livelihoods, technical concepts and experience conducting detailed market, food security and livelihood needs assessments.
- Demonstrated experience in the Making Markets Work for the Poor (M4P) approach to market systems development
Job application procedure
Qualified Candidates are encouraged to access full job description on this link www.drc.dk under vacancies Please submit applications online using this link by 11th June, 2018.