- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Quality Control Assistant
Jobs at:Norda Industries
Deadline of this Job:
19th July 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Quality Control Assistant Job at Norda Industries .
• Assist the Manager- Production in the quality control functions and production processes
• Performing the Quality control duties as per the established procedures in consultation with the superior, specifically
• Monitors the processes to verify food safety, quality, and sanitation performance and ensure compliance with set standards.
• Advise on product quality and compliance with product specifications.
• Ensure compliance to all Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures and cleanliness standards at the factory including proper use of PPES by staff.
• Supervise the staff on quality and sanitation functions, providing training on food safety, sanitation, product quality and specifications.
• Proper maintenance and update of all quality records both manual and soft copies.
• Together with the Superior interacts with regulatory agencies regarding conformance to requirements on quality matters.
• Monitor pest control at factory and discusses all pest control problems with Superior.
• Consult and advise Superiors on food safety and quality deviations.
• Supervision of laboratory activities relating to Production: testing, reporting, calibration etc.
• Working of Microbiology laboratory
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Graduate in Chemistry /Chemical Engineering/Food Technology/Microbiology/Food Science
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Food Industry in the field of Quality control and/or Analytical Laboratory
• Any combination of experience and/or education to perform the job allotted
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified