- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Quality Assurance Manager
Jobs at:Mater Misericordiae
Deadline of this Job:
17th July 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Mater Misericordae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position. Reporting to the Director, Operations & Administrative Services .
• Plan, develop and oversee Audits and other Quality Assurance related activities in conjunction with the relevant Certification and Licensing authorities
• Ensure all set quality standards are strictly adhered to Device procedures to inspect and report quality
• Issues Monitor all operations that affect quality health care
• Assure the reliability and consistence of health care by checking the procedures and processes and final output.
• Appraise customers requirements and make sure they are satisfied
• Report all malfunction to directors to ensure immediate action
• Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data Review current positions, standards of health and policies
• Monitor evaluate internal quality standard-details and implement Keep records of quality reports, statistical review and relevant documentations
• Ensure all health legal standards are met
• Assist in setting quality performance objectives for the Hospital.
• Prepare submissions to envies on quality awards on behalf of the Hospital.
• Responsible for document management system-
• Ensure ongoing compliant, with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor of medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MItCH) or any ether relevant degree.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in similar position
• Proven experience as a Quality Assistant.
• Manager in Health Thorough knowledge of met methodologies of Quality Assurance and health standards
• Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
• Must have Certified Training in Quality Assurance and he a trained QA Lead Auditor. St tong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases.
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you ure interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed please send your application letter and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 17th 2019. Indicate on the subject line of the email the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will he contacted.