- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Sterling and Wilson
Deadline of this Job:
24th July 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sterling and Wilson is an excellent example of how the Shapoorji Pallonji family has nurtured long term associations with its business partners. The Mistry and Daruvala families have been partners in Sterling and Wilson for 3 generations. This partnership will only grow stronger, as the 4th generations of both families have recently joined the business.
SHOULD HAVE EXPERIENCE IN GROUND MOUNTED SOLAR (PV SOLAR) SITE AS PROJECT MANAGER.
Broad responsibilities involve collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project, Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements, Obtain permits & licenses from appropriate authorities, Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations, Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met, Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies, Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities, Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed, Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports, Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues. Position reports to the Project Director / Director Projects. The Construction Manager of the site will report to Project Manager.
• Proven experience as construction project manager
• In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
• Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with construction/ project management software
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• A team player with leadership abilities
• PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
• Responsible for P&L and revenue generation of the site.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified