- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Deadline of this Job:
27 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible. As a Procurement Manager you will manage the company's supply of products and services. Your responsibilities will include coming up with strategies to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. Your key duty will be to derive the efficiencies in the cost structure, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
• Great Mission and Culture.
• Meaningful Work.
• Growth Opportunities.
• Market Competitive Salary.
• Health and Medical Benefits.
As a Procurement manager you will also:
• Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Examine and test existing contracts
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• Issue invitations to Bid, Requests for Proposal, Requests for Quotation and contracts
• Issue purchase orders, develops term contracts, and acquires supplies and services
• Find and agree to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source
• Be in charge of inventory management, asset maintenance, asset disposal, vendor & contract management
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
• Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in "reading" the market
• Talent in negotiations and networking
• Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Experience in collecting and analyzing data
• Strong leadership capabilities
• BSc. Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.