- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Presales Network Engineer
Jobs at:NFT Consult LTD
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client is a Leading Fully Integrated Office Automation Outfit selling Products including but not limited to Copy Printers, Fax Machines & Shredders.
Reporting To: Consultant Collaboration
The Job holder is responsible for supporting the sales teams by assisting the senior solution architect in designing of network solutions in line with clients’ requirements .
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Works with all OEM related online tools for online configurations (for creation of Solution Bill of Materials), opportunity logging, Promotions & Programs, Specialization/ Certification trackers and Partner Plus portals
• Liaise with Sales & Presales teams in quotes and reports creations on weekly basis
• Scheduling & communicating training details to sales/ presales teams
• Identify and recommend solutions appropriate to customers’ needs and responsible for ensuring feasibility of solutions offered through detailed diagnosis of customer requirements; initially small requirements and progresses with experience
• Provide ordering support to Support chain through the use of appropriate OEM online tools
• Carry out initial customer installations and integrations of specific solutions to include;
• Scoping of customer requirements
• Investigating integration for third parties
• Producing technical design documents
• Installation and configuration of solutions
• Communicate with implementation Support teams on SOW
• Be part of the implementation/ support teams on SOW
• Constant learning to keep abreast of Emerging Technologies within the Networking space.
• Technical presentation and communication of existing and emerging solutions to customers and internal teams.
• Keep excellent working relationships with various OEMs
• Proactively or as advised attend internal and external training events to develop relevant knowledge and skills
• Take ownership of problems through to effective resolution; develops initiatives to resolve
• Provide support to regional offices in terms of quotations, tenders, technical proposals and opportunity locking with vendors
Job Skills: Not Specified
Knowledge and Experience Required of Jobholder
• Diploma in IT. (Degree preferred)
• One year (1) technical experience
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.