- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Kenya Revenue Authority
Deadline of this Job:
19 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions. If you are a self-motivated, dynamic, energetic, results-oriented, creative problem-solver, critical and analytical thinker, innovative, enterprising and a team-player, then this is your chance to join the Authority. We will provide you with an opportunity to serve Kenya and assist the Government achieve the Vision 2030 and the Big 4 Agenda. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognised University.
• In addition, the following will count as an added advantage:
• Possession of a relevant certification e.g CPA/ACCA, Tax Administration, Customs Administration, e.t.c.
• Relevant professional qualification/membership.
• Knowledge of sign language and/or a foreign language e.g. Chinese, Japanese, French, German, etc.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.