- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
New Sacco Manager
Jobs at:Cooperative Bank
Deadline of this Job:
14th June 2019
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position will be responsible for the day to day coordination of the Society’s Operations to ensure business growth as well as overall staff management. The position will also examine and prepare financial information, records and reports to enable the Sacco run in the most efficient and profitable manner, as well as undertake financial reporting to all stakeholders as required. The position will also manage Administration and HR related aspects for the Organization..
• Reviewing and formulating policies, procedures and practices for SACCO operations.
• Directing and supervising the administration and processing of loans.
• Ensuring effective management and use of Sacco financial resources and assets.
• Preparation and reporting of timely and accurate financial reports.
• The Manager will ensure that all statutory deductions are made correctly and that all amounts due and the necessary returns are submitted by the due dates.
• Giving prudent advice to the Sacco.
• Preparing and analyzing on a quarterly basis the society’s business plans and budgets.
• Coordinating external audit exercises and implementing recommendations set forth.
• Representing the Society in business transactions and any other transactions authorized by the Board chairman
• Attending board meetings and AGM in an advisory capacity and implementing the resolutions made.
• Carry out such other duties as prescribed in the By-Laws or directed by the Board.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
• CPA (K).
• Member in good standing of relevant professional body – ICPAK.
• Minimum of C+ in KCSE or its equivalent
• 5 years relevant experience of which at least 2 years must have been in a supervisory capacity
• Prior experience and exposure in the Sacco industry.
• A diploma in Co-operative Management will be an added advantage.
• Combined knowledge in general management/administration as well as accounting.
• Knowledge of national and industry related financial principles.
• Age 35 years and above.
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Job application procedure
Download the online form (open with adobe reader).
Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form.
The form must be submitted by end of 14th June 2019.