- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
New Credit Manager
Jobs at:Cooperative Bank
Deadline of this Job:
14th June 2019
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The credit manager is accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of the credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the credit worthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of growth of the portfolio and the reduction of bad debt losses..
• Offer an oversight role in managing society loans.
• Ensure all loans are insured.
• In liaison with marketing department, grow a healthy loan book.
• Ensure the portfolio at risk( par) is maintained at ≤ 5%
• Verify proper collateral documentation before loan disbursement.
• Ensure security perfection before the loans are disbursed.
• Generate loan reports to the Sacco Manager for presentation to the board.
• Approve loans within the limit and facilitate further approval by the Sacco Manager for loans above the limit.
• In liaison with the marketing department, develop and review the loan products periodically.
• Handle customers with difficult loan cases.
• Improve and implement laid down operational procedures.
• Supervise and appraise his/her officers.
• Market and cross-sell the Sacco products and services.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree in a business related field
• CPA part2
• Diploma in co-operative management or credit management added advantage
• Computer proficiency especially in accounting packages and systems
• Knowledge of society’s loans products
• Knowledge of operation of various Sacco software systems an added advantage
• At least three years’ experience in a related field
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Job application procedure
Download the online form (open with adobe reader).
Must indicate the Job Reference Number on the application form.
The form must be submitted by end of 14th June 2019.