National Sales Manager
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, 13th June 2018.
Vinepack Limited is fully licensed & compliant Kenyan alcohol manufacturing company that started in 2009 Vinepack limited is seeking to hire an experienced and action oriented National Sales Manager. The job holder will be responsible for; increasing sales volumes, expanding client base and creation of suitable strategies veered towards overall business development.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop a sustainable market and business plan for the organization to increase market share and revenue
- Prepare annual sales work plans targets and budgets and spearhead implementation.
- Sub divides annual sales targets into quarterly monthly & weekly targets for purposes of continuous performance assessment and keeping close follow up on achieved results.
- Manage a team of domain specific regional sales managers to achieve quarterly & annual sales targets and strategic goals.
- Build and manage regionally focused distribution channel. consisting of master distribution partners in key growth regions and a network of stockiest throughout Kenya.
- Develop appropriate ways of generating periodic sales reports.
- Analyze such reports to show results against set targets and guide in making informed decisions.
- Build and maintain across-the-board client base.
- Manage and control the regional sales process to strengthen business development organization and operations within the regions.
- Manage and maintain good customer relationship and service, to attain excellent customer satisfaction and renewal business.
- Mentor guide and motivate the sales personnel.
- Give feedback on business development progress.
- Monitor sales related expenses in order to maintain acceptable operational costs within agreed budgets
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Sales/Marketing or a related course.
- A master degree in Sales/Business/ Strategic Management will be an added advantage.
- A member of any recognized Sales & Marketing professional body in Kenya.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience holding a Senior Sales role from a reputable and busy FMCG organization
- Good communication skills both written, spoken and with ability to probe.
- Excellent managerial skills combined with acceptable leadership styles.
- An ability to make sound decisions based on customer needs.
Job application procedure
All interested candidates are requested to read the job description above and send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 13th June 2018. Please mark the job title as your subject on the application letter and attaché testimonials and a detailed CV. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENT ABOVE.