- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Mobile Money Technical Operations
Deadline of this Job:
01 June 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Comviva (formerly known as Mahindra Comiva) is a value-added services provider for mobile operators. Comviva has customers in over 90 countries, predominantly in Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and Africa. It offers messaging, mobile Internet, content, mobile commerce, prepaid and "business support solutions". It is headquartered with its main R&D and network operation center in Gurgaon, Haryana. Comviva also has offices in Bangalore and Mumbai. It has international offices in South Africa, Dubai, Singapore, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United States. In 2012 Tech Mahindra bought 51% stake in Comviva.
Profile Summary: The candidate will be responsible for MFS Operations, Implementation, Client Interfacing and Escalation Management .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Holding a bachelor degree/ Master Degree in Tech preferable BE/BCA/B-Tech/MCA.
• Experience Required: 10 - 15 years
• Good understanding of System Administration (Linux & Windows) and Database (Oracle).
• Good Understanding of Database Performance Tuning, Database Security, Database Management and Data Maintenance.
• Working experience of protocol domains of Mobile Money Network/Environment is required, such as knowledge of mobile money protocols ISO, HTTP get/post, HTTPS as well as other known standard protocols like SMPP, Diameter, SNMP, SOAP etc.
• Understanding of Telecom & IP Networking fundamentals
• Knowledge of Mobile voucher solutions, IN Interface for Airtime top-up , to the Post-paid Billing system for bill payment & to KYC system for eligibility criteria.
• Good knowledge of service operations processes (at least 2+ years of experience on handling incidents, problems, changes, etc.).
• Liaise directly with customers on service requests or problems, ensure understanding of business impact associated with problems and keeps the customer informed as part of the resolution process
• Working Knowledge of M-Commerce(Mobile Money, IN and Etop-up Systems)
• Experience and knowledge of banking application, mobile security and compliance is an added advantage for the candidate
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.