- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Utatuzi Center (UC)
Deadline of this Job:
01 July 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are searching for self-motivated ADR Professionals (Arbitrators, Mediators etc.) to take up roles in our company. We are looking for outstanding individuals who will produce high-quality work with minimal supervision, possess excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills. .
Responsibilities and Duties:
• This will involve handling a dispute through the appropriate ADR processes from inception to completion -
• Overseeing all assignments of a dispute resolution, from inception to completion.
• Tailoring your approach to work to suit the assignments as required.
• Communicating assignment-related issues with the Disputants as soon as they arise.
• Ensuring that assignments are completed according to stipulated requirements.
• Finalizing tasks by predetermined deadlines.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field (A legal background or training is desired but not mandatory).
• Relevant certification by a recognized institution. eg CiARB or MTI
• Proof of current membership of the qualifying institution (if applicable).
• Relevant experience in a similar position.
• A portfolio of completed tasks.
• Access to all human and material resources needed to conduct duties.
• Excellent organizational, multitasking, and communication skills.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Driven, self-motivated disposition.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.