- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Kenya Network Information Centre
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Kenya Network Information Centre (KENIC) was established through the facilitation of the Communications Authority of Kenya (CAK).KENIC is the entity charged with the management and the administration of the dot ke Country Code Top-Level Domain (.ke ccTLD) name. KENIC was established as a non-profit organization aimed at managing and operating the .KE ccTLD. This took place after intensive consultations with the Local Internet Community. This public-private partnership was therefore the initial step in facilitating the growth and uptake of the Internet sub-sect ICT in Kenya. Vision To be a reputable overseer of Kenyan Domain Name Space by managing and administering .ke in an effective, transparent and equitable manner, and in conformity with global Internet policies. Mission To promote, manage and operate the delegated .ke ccTLD in the interest of the Kenyan Internet community and being mindful of the global Internet community interest in consistent with ICANN policies. .
• Make calls to clients and follow up calls with clients.
• Track all customer inquiries respond.
• Respond to customer inquiries, complaints and follow the necessary procedures to escalate unresolved issues.
• Accompany the account executives to client meetings from time to time.
• Support the marketing team in execution of marketing activities.
• Support the marketing team in organising events and exhibitions.
• Assist in digital marketing.
• Participate in departmental meetings as a member of the Customer Service team.
• Prepare weekly reports.
• Provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
• Any other relevant work that may be assigned to the job holder from time to time
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A final year student or a recent graduate and a holder of Degree/Higher Diploma in marketing.
• Personable, presentable and articulate.
• Computer proficient with Microsoft Office,
• Communication skills, Phone skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.