- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Manager,Strategy,Compliance and Corporate Communication
Jobs at:Tanathi Water Works Development Agency Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
REF. NO.: ADVERT/TAWWDA/02/MSCCC/2020:
JOB GRADE TAWWDA 3 – 1 POST (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
The Manager, Strategy, Compliance and Corporate Communication, Job Grade TAWWDA 3, is answerable to the Chief Manager, Corporate Services for Corporate Planning & Strategy, Compliance, Risk Management & Quality Control and Corporate Communication.
The successful candidate will be appointed on a contract of five (5) years renewable once for a similar period of time subject to satisfactorily performance and delivery of set performance targets and outcomes set and evaluated by the Board. .
• Coordinating and reviewing the Agency’s Strategic Plan and ensuring that it is consistent with national plans;
• Approving Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF) in liaison with other departments;
• Approving research proposals;
• Coordinating socio-economic studies on TAWWDA;
• Co-ordinating the preparation and implementation of the organisation performance contract;
• Conducting prefeasibility and feasibility studies for programmes and projects;
• Promoting and creating a culture of innovation in TAWWDA;
• Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the implementation of Agency programmes, projects and activities
• Quality assurance of the Authority products and services and maintenance of the Quality Management System in accordance with the applicable Standard;
• Carry out internal audits and follow-up audits;
• Prepare and monitor implementation of annual budgets for resource allocation and control;
• Coordinating the preparation of speeches, media briefs and TAWWDA’s newsletters;
• Sourcing for appropriate media to disseminate information on activities of the TAWDDA; and
• Ensuring appropriate feedback mechanisms are in place.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Competencies
The candidate must: -
• Have served in the grade of Principal Economist/ Principal Compliance and Risk Management Officer or in a relevant and comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
• Have Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: - Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or its equivalent qualification from a University/Institution recognized in Kenya;
• Have Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: - Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a University/Institution recognized in Kenya; • Have attended a Leadership Course not lasting less than four (4)weeks from a recognized institution; • Have Proficiency in computer applications skills; • Have demonstrated profession competence and administrative ability as reflected in work performance and results; and • Meets the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applicants will be required amongst other qualifications to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 by attaching copies of the following:
• Application letter indicating the position you are interested in;
• Testimonials and Curriculum Vitae indicating work experience, details such as current position, remuneration and names & addresses of three (3) referees;
• Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates;
• Copy of National ID or passport;
• Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
• Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
• Valid tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); • Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
• Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and eligible candidates should submit hard copy applications in a plain sealed envelope and clearly marked with the Job Ref. No. and Job Name, and addressed to:
Tanathi Water Works Development Agency,
K.I.D.P Building, Kalawa Road,
P.O Box Private Bag - 90200,
All applications should be submitted not later than Tuesday 14th April, 2020 at 5.00p.m.
Tanathi Water Works Development Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Women, youth, minorities, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted using the address and contacts provided by the candidates in their application letters.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.