- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Vivo Energy
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Maintenance Engineer Job Vivo Energy .
• To formulate and implement Mombasa Terminal maintenance and asset integrity programs at optimum cost while complying with statutory, company and industry standards and requirements and in line with PM and HSSE/Process Safety requirements.
• Contractor Management that achieves agreed contract KPIs and as well as desired customer satisfaction results.
• Manage Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) and Permit to Work requirement for all maintenance and Capex works at Mombasa Terminal
• To formulate and implement Mombasa Terminal maintenance and asset integrity programs at optimum cost while complying with statutory, company and industry standards and requirements
• Manage Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) and Permit to Work requirement for all maintenance and Capex works at Mombasa Terminal.
• Management of the projects and contracts to deliver planned performance safely, on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
• Contractor management for delivery of agreed KPIs through monthly performance reviews and periodic contractor performance audits, in line with predetermined contract management procedures.
• Ensure timely compliance to statutory equipment inspections and revalidation regulations especially in respect to LPG bulk tanks and compressor reservoirs (pressure vessels)
• Procurement of equipment, materials and services in liaison with the procurement department and especially through provision of scope, standards and negotiation.
• Develop and Maintain a strong HSSE culture, including Permit to Work, within Contractors and ensure compliance to Company HSSE standards
• Support the development Capex plans, including scoping and scheduling of the projects.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• University degree in Engineering, from a recognized university with 3 years’ working experience in Engineering in Oil or Manufacturing/Construction industry.
• Strong team member with good interpersonal skills, personal initiative and drive.
• Knowledge level to contractor management
• Knowledge level in HSSE.
• High flexibility and ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
• Demonstration of the aspired Vivo core Values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People) and Behaviors (Leadership, Accountability, Teamwork)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.