- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Lead, Executive Communications
Jobs at:Mastercard Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance. The ideal candidate will have the ability to conceptualize and manage strategic communications for the President and CEO, in alignment with Foundation, Thought Leadership and Policy and Communication objectives. .
• Message development for CEO profile building. Securing event participation and managing event communications. Working with others to support message development.
• Work with vendors to prepare remarks for CEO.
• Prepare remarks and key messaging for CEO as requested (for internal meetings, large external events, external meetings) and other senior leaders as required.
• Media liaison on site, media pitching and engagement.
• Work alongside Head of Public Affairs and Communications to secure event participation.
• Manage Event Communications.
• Plan social media and online presence for CEO.
• Social media and media metrics reporting.
• Work with Corporate Communications on media engagements.
• Liaise with CEO Office for scheduling and event logistics.
• Manage content gathering for CEO (photography and videography for site events, story collection and development).
Job Skills: Not Specified
• You have a University Degree and/or Graduate Degree (Masters/PhD), preferably in Communications or Journalism or a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in Executive Communications with experience working with C-Suite and Board Members. Media, digital and event management experience would be an asset.
• Excellent writing and editorial skills.
• Advocates for the Foundation’s audiences by ensuring they are at the centre of editorial content and decisions.
• Works cross functionally to ensure CEO communication support strategic priorities including thought leadership, programmatic policy and country priorities.
• Ability to synthesize complex information into compelling stories to build a narrative.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Fluency in English and the local language. Fluency in French is highly desirable.
• You are flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
• You possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
• You possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please contact the People and Culture Department at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will work with you to provide a positive recruitment experience in a confidential manner. click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.