- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
KIM Internship Program
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations. The Feed the Future Kenya Investment Mechanism (KIM) Program is a five-year project (2018 - 2023) that is one of USAID's "Market Systems Suite" projects that aims to increase agricultural production and reduce poverty and malnutrition in Kenya. The overall purpose of the KIM program is to create a sustainable, market-based ecosystem for finance and investment through mobilizing capital into the horticulture, dairy, livestock, and clean energy value chains (VCs), and facilitating an enabling environment conducive to investment. The focus is on strengthening Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) working in the following value chains: dairy, livestock, and horticulture (mango, passion fruit, avocado, banana, pineapple, sweet potato, and African leafy vegetables). The KIM program will mobilize private capital into target VCs through innovative smart incentives and building partnerships with key actors that can deliver access to market, know-how, and technology to drive VC competitiveness. Concurrently, KIM will lead policy reform efforts focused on removing barriers inhibiting large-scale investment into the target sectors, therefore unlocking further finance. The two objectives of KIM will result in the project serving as an investment platform that mobilizes substantial capital from the public and private sectors and builds partnerships between stakeholders in the financial ecosystem, ultimately contributing to USAID's overall goal of fostering broad-based, sustained, and inclusive economic growth in Kenya. .
• Effectively collect, compile, verify accuracy and sort data according to priorities and prepare source data for both operational and contractual obligations as guided by the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager,
• Review and verify data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output,
• Enter data into database software and check to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted,
• Respond to information requests from authorized members..
Job Skills: Not Specified
The minimum requirement for this role includes:
• Completed a degree within the last 3 years from any of the following - Business administration, Commerce (Accounting & Finance), M&E, Banking, Statistics, CPA - K or related courses,
• Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (experience with Microsoft excel required),
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail,
• Good communication presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to travel across counties in Western and Northern region of Kenya,
• Willing to work full time with tight deliverables and deadlines..
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.