- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Intermediate Quality Analyst
Jobs at:I&M Bank Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
I&M Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of I&M Holdings Limited, a publicly quoted company at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). The bank possesses a rich heritage in banking. Started in 1974, it evolved from a community financial institution to a publicly listed major regional commercial bank offering a full range of corporate and retail banking services, 35 branches in Kenya and international operations in 3 other countries. I&M Bank is a dominant player in the Kenyan market that has been consistently growing, and is innovative in terms of the type and range of products and services it offers. ICube’s mandate is to produce software to improve processes for both internal and external customers. To support quality delivery of the software, a Quality Analyst oversees the process of software delivery by ensuring efficiency in the operations and reliability of the software product. .
As a member of the team, you are required to:
• Ensure quality of the sprint planning process by ensuring best practices are adhered to in the process.
• Take part in story kickoffs alongside the other relevant team members to ensure the entry criteria into development is attained.
• Take part in desk checks, to ensure that a story, task meets the minimal acceptance criteria before it is said to be done.
• Write automated tests to facilitate regression testing in the event of the addition of new features that could potentially break the existing features.
• Perform manual exploratory testing.
• Perform automated load testing
Job Skills: Not Specified
Knowledge, experience & skills:
• Ability to create automated functional, performance and regression tests.
• A minimum of 4 years working experience as an intermediate quality analyst.
• Ability to contribute to story preparation and acceptance Criteria.
• Ability to create test data.
• Ability to perform exploratory testing.
• Ability to ensure robustness of the application.
• Independent, trustworthy and charismatic with absolute integrity.
• Good measure of creativity, social competence and ability to work in a team.
• Entrepreneurial and a "can do attitude”
• High energy levels, stress resistance and cultural openness will be therefore highly valued
• Technology Stack include: Selenium Webdriver/Cypress, SoapUI, Browser Stack, JMeter/Locust, OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP)
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• Knowledge of banking services will be an added advantage.
• Ability to use version control software such as GIT.
• Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
• Experience with relational databases.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.