- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Independent Board Member
Jobs at:CIC Insurance Group
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CIC Insurance Group Limited, commonly referred to as CIC Group, is an insurance and investment group that operates mainly in Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan and Malawi .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies and have the prescribed qualifications and experience:
• Solid Business/Commercial Experience, preferably;
• An understanding of financial reporting and internal control principles of financial management. Internal and multi – cultural experience and understanding; and
• The aptitude and experience to fully appreciate the legal responsibilities of a Director and the Governance processes of a Public Company.
• Integrity and Professionalism;
• Must have the highest ethical standards, a keen sense of professionalism and be prepared to serve the interests of all the stakeholders.
• Exhibit independence, objectivity and a commitment to the Company’s Corporate Governance Guidelines and its Code of Conduct and Ethics;
• Personal qualities of intelligence, self-assuredness, inter-personal skills, commitment, communication skills, inquisitiveness, objectivity, practical wisdom, problem-solving skills, Strong decision making, action planning, prioritization skills and mature judgment.
• A willingness to commit, as well as have, sufficient time to discharge his or her duties to the Board.
• Ability to develop and maintain a good working relationship with the other members of the Board and with the senior management of the Company.
• Extensive Leadership and Management Experience.
• A successful track record in improving productivity, cost control, quality and service
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you are interested and believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position/profession, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience on or before 20th January 2020 addressed to:
Group Company Secretary
CIC Insurance Group Plc
CIC Plaza II
Mara Road, Upper hill
NB: CIC Africa Uganda Limited is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equity within the organization..
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.