Majanja Luseno Advocates
Deadline of this Job:
31st October 2018
Date Posted: 18th October 2018 , Base Salary: Nof Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Company
Majanja Luseno & Company Advocates is a firm of Advocates which brings together two legal minds who have headed the litigation departments of two renowned law practices within the Republic of Kenya.
Though the firm is new, it prides itself on providing excellent service comparable to any of the more established form due to the wide experience gained by the partners in legal practice.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- The creation, maintenance, implementation and enforcement of HR manuals and policies in the firm
- The establishment of a recruitment, testing, interviewing, reviewing and analyzing program in the firm
- Creation of job descriptions, job requirements and maintenance of these structures in the firm
- The establishment of an orientation, induction and training program in the firm
- The development of a remuneration structure with the Managing Partner, including bonus, commissions, work benefits, etc.
- The development and maintenance of HR budgets relating to the firm
- The maintenance of staff profiles, files, data and bio-data in the firm
- The creation and maintenance of a review policy coupled with metrics, deliverables and KPIs in conjunction with the Managing Partner
- Ensure legal compliance statutorily and governmentally on all matters HR related
- Creation and implementation of grievance policies, disciplinary policies and such similar policies in the firm
- Maintaining a plan surrounding training and development including conferences, etc.
Does this sound like you?
- At least 8 years’ experience in HR and HR related roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource and other relevant HR related professional courses and certificates Certified HR practitioner
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Results driven individual
- Strong interpersonal skills – both soft and hard skills
- Ability to work in a team spirit and promote the same
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Disciplined and focused individual