- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Head of Distribution and Branches
Jobs at:Dubai Bank Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
01 March 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dubai Islamic Bank has the unique distinction of being the world’s first full Islamic bank, a pioneering institution that has combined the best of traditional Islamic values with the technology and innovation that characterise modern financial institution. Since its formation in 1975, Dubai Islamic Bank has established itself as the undisputed leader in its field, setting the standards for others to follow as the trend towards Islamic banking gathers momentum in the global arena. Islamic banking and finance is now one of the world’s fastest-growing economic sectors that comprise more than 400 institutions with assets under management in excess of US$ 1 trillion (US$1,000 billion). Manage and develop the Branches network, Wealth Management and building liabilities and asset (funded & non-funded) products profitably through the branches and alternative channels in a cost-effective manner, by fostering a high performance, sales and customer service culture and promoting the corporate image in terms of Sharia compliance, security and trust. .
• Develop annual business plans and strategic priorities in conjunction with the overall Bank plans.
• Manage costs of running the business. Improve processes, systems and service to reduce costs.
• Strive to deliver best-in-class customer service through all delivery channels, viz. branch and developing measurement, feedback and tracking system.
• Build and maintain effective communication with all teams and units to ensure free flow of information, ideas and feedback.
• Identify and define Digital & technology roadmap for alternate channels to support business delivery i.e. internet-banking mobile banking, Agency Banking, Digital Lending & venturing into Fintech partnership and Development.
• Champion the role of digital in all revenue, product and communication activities; and provide digital knowledge input into customer and proposition development.
• Drive new sales and total revenue through customer deepening and retention.
• To build and maintain productive and strategic relations with all business units and key stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions that increase the banks market share in terms of customer numbers, products/ service consumption and revenue growth.
• Develop and originate business opportunities for the Bank, to be handled by the teams in the assigned Branches.
• Maintain a detailed and current understanding of the industry at macro, sector/product level, current market structures and regulatory requirements and issues, to ensure that opportunities are realized and risks mitigated.
Training / Skills
• Retail banking industry products and services knowledge
• Comprehensive knowledge of banking practice and theory.
• Sales and relationship management techniques
• Budget and cost control techniques
• Customer service skills
• Ability to identify products and assess customer response and introduce services as per customer demand / needs
• Bank products Compliance and Regulatory requirements knowledge
• PC skills
• Leadership skills
• Communication skills
• Relationship management
• Problem solving skills
• Analytical thinking
• 10-12 years’ experience in banking with at least 5 years in managing consumer banking business at senior levels in well-established and recognized financial institutions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Marketing or equivalent.
• Postgraduate qualification/ additional courses in Management/ Marketing/ Finance
• Certification or Diploma from reputed Banking Institute
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.