- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Head of Corporate Communications
Jobs at:Salaries and Remuneration Commission
Deadline of this Job:
22 October, 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC) is an independent Commission established under Article 230 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, with the mandate to set and regularly review the Remuneration and Benefits of all State Officers and to advise the National and County Governments on the Remuneration and Benefits of all other Public Officers. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism from a recognized university or Any Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with Post graduate in Mass Communication or Journalism.
• Masters in a related field.
• Leadership certificate from a recognized institution.
• Ten (10) years of service, four (4) of which should be in a comparable position from a reputable organization.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications indicating their current salary together with a detailed Curriculum vita, copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
Applicants MUST attach clearance certificates from the following bodies:
• Kenya Revenue Authority
• Directorate of Criminal Investigation
• Higher Education Loans Board
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and
• Credit Reference Bureau
Applications in sealed envelopes clearly marked at the top “Application for the position of…” and mailed OR delivered to:
The Commission Secretary
Salaries and Remuneration Commission
Williamson House 6th Floor
4th Ngong Avenue
P.O Box 43126 – 00100
And be received on or before 22nd October 2019.