- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
General Operations Assistant
Deadline of this Job:
27 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible. We need someone who has the diligence, persistence, and organizational skills to help us manage our facilities, while continuously working to improve their efficiency.
• Great Mission and Culture.
• Meaningful Work.
• Growth Opportunities.
• Market Competitive Salary.
• Health and Medical Benefits.
• Be responsible for: office repairs, office upgrades and the general office outlook and experience.
• Track utility spend and manage all the utility related duties.
• Be part of the team that's responsible for decorating our spaces.
• Be part of the team responsible for Government Compliance.
• Manage our awesome Support teams and their resources.
• Handle logistics like a pro.
• Be part of the team that's responsible for security within our facilities.
• Maintain and update all vendor purchases and contact details. Partner with the relevant stakeholders to do vendor selection and reviews.
• Be responsible for the CF swag store.
• Run the general office functions.
• Co-own the Occupational, Safety and Wellbeing docket.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 2+ years’ experience in operational project management.
• Ability to jump into complex situations quickly, relate to many levels of authority smoothly, and bridge gaps in culture and perception.
• Demonstrated business acumen with a desire to learn and evolve with a growth-oriented business model.
• Strong data/economic/financial modeling skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English.
• Strong Technology understanding. Google Suite is a plus.
• Exhibits initiative in problem-solving and trouble-shooting with attention to detail.
• Results-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects with time constraints and varying deadlines.
• Demonstrated project management skills in both leading efforts and being a team member.
• Ability to leverage system/tools to manage data.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.