- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Deltar Properties
Deadline of this Job:
21 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Deltar Properties is one of Kenya's premier real estate companies founded with the aim of providing affordable housing to home buyers and investors. Our reputation for providing quality, unique, modern and professional services and projects to our clients is one that we hold dear and we promise on delivering housing solutions that meets your needs. Responsible for the financial health of a company or organization. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term. .
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Maintain the financial health of the organization.
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
• Remittance of taxes on time.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Perform any other duties assigned by senior management..
Key skills and Competencies
• Strong interpersonal, communication &presentations skills.
• Research skills
• Analytical skills
• Leadership skills
• Superior attention to detail
• 2-5 years’ experience in the finance field
• Bachelor in Commerce / Finance
• Aged between 30- 35 years
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.