Field Sales Manager
Jobs at:Solar Panda
Deadline of this Job:
26 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Solar Panda is a growing company that provides innovative and upgradeable solar systems in rural communities. The company’s pay-as-you-go model allows homes and small businesses to have electricity for less than the daily cost of kerosene and mobile phone charging.
Solar Panda values personal integrity, hard work, and respect for customers and co-workers. These qualities are considered essential for employment
The successful Field Sales Manager will achieve their shop and area sales targets through the management and motivation of a highly effective sales team. The key responsibilities are to recruit, monitor, train and support the field sales team.
The position is a full-time position reporting to the Regional Sales Manager with compensation composed of base salary and commission.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop sales strategies for the field sales team
• Actively recruit Field Agents
• Train, coach, mentor and develop Field Agents
• Monitor Field Agents on a daily basis to ensure that they are actively selling the company’s products.
• Act as the bridge between the sales team and Regional Sales Manager
• Be responsible for shop administration
• Generate sales leads
• Excellence in team building and motivational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
Academic Qualifications & Work Experience
• Experience working in rural areas is a requirement
• Experience managing sales teams is a significant advantage
• A diploma or degree in an academic field is an added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should attach their cover letter and CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Solar Panda is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin or disability.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.