- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:BCK Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
15th July 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BCK Kenya, together with it partners, continues to grow its muscle in implementation projects for key clients. We believe in offering the best and latest technology solutions and services to our clients. Our resources have the experience and skills to deliver key projects to the satisfaction of our clients. With each project we undertake, we learn and keep improving our experience and skills. .
• Provide executive, administrative, follow through support to the CEO.
• Primary point of contact for Legal commercial and internal/external Stakeholders.
• Liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams
• Manage and coordinate marketing and social media/Web presence and content.
• Assists with daily administrative duties and managing an active calendar of appointments
• Travel and Expense reports, communication and minutes
• Conducts research on prospective opportunities and documentation of proposals.
• HR process support: recruitment policy, maintains confidential files and employee records
• Key Client management and Coordination of Semi-annual Board.
• Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties will include:
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
• To keep healthy relationships with clients and CEO’s key contacts..
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Independent, with three to five years providing support for upper-level management
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint, Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written grammatical manner.
• Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
• High levels of confidentiality and Ethics
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Send your detailed CV and examples of assignments handled to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th July 2019.
Interested and qualified? Go to BCK Kenya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply