- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Co-operative Bank
Deadline of this Job:
27 March 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment?
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
If you are an IT professional who understands and applies knowledge of the services function, business unit, brand, large country or regional objectives in designing and implementing IT solutions, then come join our growing ICT team as an Enterprise Architect.
Your primary role is to ensure that respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the Banks’s digital transformation Enterprise Architecture Framework, technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
You will also interpret, use and apply information contained within ICT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the innovation, design, development, implementation, enhancement and maintenance of ICT systems to meet current and anticipate changing customer needs. .
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
• Responsible for the development and implementation of Digital Enterprise Architecture Framework that aligns new and existing processes and systems for data driven innovative digital products and services critical to retaining and attracting customers in an increasing competitive market.
• Develop and implement an orchestration layer to handle all client and partner related processes and information, that orchestrates between the customer layer, the back –end (core systems) and partner ecosystems (Telcos, FinTechs, B2B integration, API management and Open Banking); customer and employee engagement layer – Omni-Channel, customer facing platforms – mobile, internet, branch and self-service.
• Review the architecture of key systems on a need basis to ensure they have capacity to handle business transactions growth
• Recommend and participate in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the Enterprise Architecture objectives are consistent with the Banks’s long-term business objectives.
• Design and develop complex high quality enterprise and solution architectures in response to varying organizational requirements.
• Recommend and participate in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture/ICT architecture.
• Recommend and participate in the development of architecture blueprints and roadmaps for related systems.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
• Bachelor’s (Master’s preferred) Degree in an IT, engineering or related discipline.
• Expert knowledge across multiple Platforms, Processes and IT Architecture.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Technology infrastructure design and planning.
• TOGAF certification will be an added advantage.
• Demonstrated experience in working with or leading a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or Microservices Architecture (MSA) integration environment, migration and Agile delivery framework.
• Strong background in understanding organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies, and use of the same in developing ICT strategies and solutions.
• Analytical with good project management and team leadership skills.
• Excellent Presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
• Knowledge in the use of notable industry tools.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number EA/SSD/2020 by 27th March, 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.