Jobs at:International Planned Parenthood Federation
Deadline of this Job:
04 March 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
IPPF is a global service provider and a leading advocate of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) for all. We are a world-wide movement of national organisations working with and for communities and individuals. The purpose of this job is to contribute to IPPF’s global technical leadership in quality comprehensive service delivery (including HIV and abortion). By showcasing innovative and successful approaches from Member Associations within the Federation and to donors, taking lessons from other organisations and emerging best practice this post holder shall contribute to advancing the SRHR community. As a catalyst for technical centres, and hubs they will build upon our internal capital for the benefit of the Federation as a whole. To play a key role in the provision of logistical support to the Regional Office by operating the office vehicles ensuring basic transport services are available and provide administrative support where necessary within ARO. .
• Provide transport to IPPFAR Regional Director and when necessary to staff, volunteers and official visitors of the ARO
• Meeting official personnel and visitors at the airport when required.
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
• Ensure accurate maintenance of daily vehicle mileage logs, fuel consumption, oil change and preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports including vehicle insurance
• Ensure timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes etc.
• Ensure that the vehicle mileage log is up to date at all times and submit a weekly report to the Regional Director executive.
Reporting accidents and incidents
• Report immediately to supervisor and police; not accepting liability on behalf of IPPF.
• Present a comprehensive report to the management within 24 hours.
• Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient operations
• Contributes to the effective functioning of the unit by backstopping and supporting visa applications, collection from various embassies or consulates
• Deliver correspondence to government ministries and assist in processing various permits as required
• Facilitate the renewal of vehicle documents including insurance
• Run office errands, collection and delivery of mail
• To carry out any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested individuals should submit a CV and a 1-page cover letter to: email@example.com . Closing date Wednesday 4th March 2020. If you do not hear from us by 30th June 2020, please assume that your application was not successful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.