- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Direct Sales Representative
Jobs at:KCB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
10 July 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to Branch Manager, the person will be responsible for sales and marketing of bank products and services across the country. .
• Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential Customers.
• Attending field activations for client sourcing.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information.
• Ensure client KYC/documentation is well done.
• Attend to customer queries and complaints.
• Prepare daily performance reports.
• Achieve set targets. (Accounts, Personal Loans, Deposits, Agency Banking/E – Channels).
• Attend Bank Organised Sales and Marketing Activations.
• Adherence to Bank policies for both Business and Operations efficiency.
• Customer Service.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
• Any other delegated duties by the Supervisor.
Job Skills: Not Specified
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
• A University Degree in business related field
• Experience in Sales
• Analytical with attention to detail
• Strong work ethic (Discipline and efficiency)
• Good interpersonal skills (Team player)
• Strong self-drive
• Excellent planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please visit our Recruitment portal to submit your application with a detailed CV. click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.