- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Delivery Operations Assistant
Deadline of this Job:
27 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CloudFactory is changing the way the world works by providing an on-demand, digital workforce for scaling critical business processes in the cloud. We’re also on a mission to create meaningful work for as many people as possible. Our work is dynamic and complex. It connects CloudWorkers with client tasks from around the globe. To make the connection possible requires integrating resources and people from throughout the company and at all levels.
• Great Mission and Culture.
• Meaningful Work.
• Growth Opportunities.
• Market Competitive Salary.
• Health and Medical Benefits.
• Manage an entire shift without direct supervision.
• Set up equipment and spaces for the planned Workstreams, training or meetings.
• Handle Operations' related communication to Cloud and Core Team members via different platforms like FreshDesk, RocketChat, etc.
• Monitor space management within the Delivery Space. This ranges from checking on the daily and weekly worker attendance, space and machine layout, regular reporting on the capacity and training space for new Workstreams.
• Direct new Cloud Team members on space or where to seat as assigned by their Workstream.
• Register and Distribute resources to the Cloud Team members.
• Monitor the vendor/supplier services during off-hours and over the weekend by working closely with the General Operations team.
• Communicate with the rest of the team (Pods, Engagement and Experience) on behavioural issues that arise during off-peak hours.
• Own the technical set up and will be in charge of audio-visual setups that would include projectors, Zoom meetings, sound systems, etc.
• Ensure there is an adequate set up for training space for new WorkStreams as well as distributed Workstreams that have training needs or that need emergency space.
• Attend to customer service tickets from both Cloud Team and Core Team, troubleshoot and assist with any issues they may be facing.
• Make recommendations on current shift utilization.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 2+ years’ Experience in operational project management.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills: must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English.
• Strong Technology understanding, Google Suite is a plus.
• Exhibits initiative in problem-solving and troubleshooting, with attention to detail.
• Results-oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects that have time constraints and varying deadlines.
• Demonstrated project management skills in both leading efforts and being a team member.
• Ability to leverage system/tools to manage data.
• Ability to take direction and work independently.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.