- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Customer Service Representative
Jobs at:Reputable Company
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Customer Service Officer will be responsible for ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction by acquiring, growing and maintaining strong working relationships as well as to deliver services that meet and exceed the customer requirements. .
• Handle complaints and queries promptly by providing appropriate first contact resolution and escalate issues that need intervention and ensure to follow up on the same.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers using the right methods and tools.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint and ensuring timely and effective resolution
• Provide service to customers and manage client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service
• Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction and maintain up to date physical and online customer records.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Degree or Diploma with at least 3 years of experience
• Extremely detail-oriented, efficient and able to multitask, prioritize, manage and follow projects through to completion.
• Strong customer service orientation with excellent networking and relationship building abilities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Customer oriented individual.
• Good decision making and problem solving skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested applicants to send their CV ONLY, to firstname.lastname@example.org explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line, by latest 14th July 2019.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted..