- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Customer Service Manager
Jobs at:Kenswitch Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kenswitch is the Payments Service Provider (PSP) of choice in the Kenyan market since 2002. We facilitate commercial banks and other financial services participants provide ubiquitous payments across the East African region. Established under the National Payments Systems modernization project of the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK), our customers use debit cards to access financial services at any ATM, retailer, e-commerce merchant or agent. Vision To enable payments everywhere. Mission To be the leading organization facilitating payments within the East African region. Core Values To provide the most effective and efficient service To satisfy our customers To continuously improve the quality of our services and products To safeguard the welfare of all stakeholders .
Summary of Key responsibilities;
• Developing and Improving Customer Service Procedures, Policies and Standards for the customer service department and the company.
• Providing leadership to Customer Service staff.
• Providing help to customers using the company’s products and services.
• Conducting customer surveys to measure customer satisfaction and improve services.
• Managing customer relationships.
• Handling telephone, email, letter and face-to-face inquiries from customers.
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
• Investigating and solving customers’ problems which may be complex or long-standing, that have been escalated by customer service analysts.
• Analyzing reports and other data to determine the level of customer service the company is providing.
• Providing management reports on customer service.
• Liaising with business and technical teams on the company’s services and keep up to date with changes.
• Providing required training to staff to deliver a high stand of customer service.
• Providing management with recommendations on the strategic plans for customer service.
• Ensuring communication between all the company departments is maintained effectively in order to ensure quality services.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Educational Level, Professional qualification and Skills
• Degree in Business Administration or Business Management from a recognized University.
• 5 years’ Customer Service Management experience in a fast pace IT/Financial/Corporate environment.
• Good listening skills for effective communication.
• Confidence, patience, politeness, tact, and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Must have good presentation/customer –facing skills including writing skills.
• Good Problem-solving skills.
• Organization and planning skills to develop customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Creative thinking to able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
• Proactive with abilities to engage with other professionals at different levels.
• Motivation skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.