County IHRlS Data Manager
Intra Health International
Deadline of this Job:
30th October 2018
Date Posted: 17th October 2018 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Company
The goal of the USAID funded Human Resources for Health (HRH) Kenya Mechanism is to strengthen HRH systems at the national and county government levels to improve heald1 outcomes for the Kenyan people. In order to strengthen its team, the Mechanism is looking for suitable candidates to ﬁll the following position:
County IHRlS Data Manager
Reporting to the Team Lead, IHRlS strengthening, the County HRIS Dam Manager will be responsible for implementing human resource information system (IHRlS) and strengthening data use for decision making at national and county level.
- Plan and execute implementation of integrated human resources information system (iHRlS) and e-learning modules to target priority counties/facilities and institutions by deﬁning need and beneﬁts of the systems, engagement in iHRlS training, system ownership and data update.
- Mentor key staff in iHRlS use through further on-job training, onsite and offsite support as well as linking them to global iHRlS support
- Provide iHRlS training to county staff for HRH data management, including in selected high volume sites, medical training institutions and implementing partners.
- Develop appropriate reports (print and electronic) of HRH establishment deployment and performance with emphasis on HIV care and treatment at county f facility level as appropriate.
- Support development and for enhancement of iHRlS and e-learn rough translation of users’ requests in to software features, test new modules and provide necessary feedback to enhance iHRlS.
- Establish and implement HRH data linkage coordination forums and participate in iHRlS integration wid1 key health sector applications, including District
- Health information system (DHISZ), Kenya Health Master Facility List (KHMFL) and regulatory human resources information systems (iHRlS)
- Engage counties to evaluate state of, and obstacles to HRI-l data use and enhance iHRlS data use for HRH decision making and provide adhoc and routine support to counties.
- Develop capacity of county health management teams (CHMT) and partners to analyze HRH data and link to service delivery for decision making
- Update and disseminate iHRlS training curriculum, iHRlS user guide and human resources information and records management user guide and support counties to use the documents for intra-county training
- Support county and national iHRlS teams to establish and sustain iHRlS forums and remote help desk mechanisms for sustainable iHRlS users‘ networking
Education & Experience
- Masters degree in Computer Science, MIS or IT related ﬁeld
- At least 5 years working experience in systems development and/or implementation
- Previous experience working wid1 major donors, USAID and/or PEPFAR funded programs is an added advantage
- Experience in implementation of web-based systems
- Familiarity with Kenya health information systems domain.
- Experience supporting HIS projects with county departments of health