- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Compliance Officer Trainee
Jobs at:Kenswitch Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kenswitch is the Payments Service Provider (PSP) of choice in the Kenyan market since 2002. We facilitate commercial banks and other financial services participants provide ubiquitous payments across the East African region. Established under the National Payments Systems modernization project of the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK), our customers use debit cards to access financial services at any ATM, retailer, e-commerce merchant or agent. Vision To enable payments everywhere. Mission To be the leading organization facilitating payments within the East African region. Core Values To provide the most effective and efficient service To satisfy our customers To continuously improve the quality of our services and products To safeguard the welfare of all stakeholders .
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Compliance Officer Trainee is responsible for providing assistance in the following duties with guidance and leadership of immediate supervisor;
• Providing any necessary support in ensuring relevant stakeholders of the firm are adhering to rules set by the regulatory authority.
• Reviewing and evaluating compliance related matters.
• Ensuring policies are continuously followed.
• With guidance from an immediate manager, act as a channel of communication between compliance investigators and concerned parties.
• Participating in developing, maintaining and revising policies.
• Responding to any given violation of regulations, policies, rules, and standards of conduct.
• Working with relevant parties to coordinate compliance activities.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Education levels, skills, and experience required for the position
• Degree in Business Administration/Management/ Risk Management.
• 6 Month experience in a fast pace IT/Financial/ Corporate environment.
• Must have good presentation/ customer facing skills including writing skills.
• Must have the ability to communicate with clarity and effectiveness.
• Attention to details and industry awareness on compliance matters.
• Proactive with abilities to engage at different levels.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.