- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Complaint Handling Manager
Jobs at:I&M Bank Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
24 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
I&M Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of I&M Holdings Limited, a publicly quoted company at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE). The bank possesses a rich heritage in banking. Started in 1974, it evolved from a community financial institution to a publicly listed major regional commercial bank offering a full range of corporate and retail banking services, 35 branches in Kenya and international operations in 3 other countries. I&M Bank is a dominant player in the Kenyan market that has been consistently growing, and is innovative in terms of the type and range of products and services it offers. The role holder will be responsible for end to end complaints management / resolution and monitoring the Banks Complaint Management System This includes ensuring that all complaints raised are captured in the Complaint Centre system, assigned to the correct resolvers and resolved within the shortest time possible. .
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent will report to the Team Leader-Complaints Handling and will be responsible for:
• Tracking in order to ensure all Customer Service Officers, Branch and other bank staff utilize the Finacle CRM to capture and log complaints
• Proper monitoring of complaints logged in to Finacle CRM to ensure timely and satisfactory closure of Customer Complaints raised.
• Following up with reporters and resolvers for constant updates on complaints
• Regular following up of Issues to ensure outstanding issues are dealt with and customers are updated on the same
• Monitoring and escalating recurring Issues to improve on the level of service to customers
• Implementation of the Bank’s Complaints Management Strategy
• Conducting Voice of the Customer Surveys on the Complaints resolution process.
• Communicating to customers upon receipt and closure of the complaint in writing as stipulated in the Consumer Protection Guidelines.
• Handling Customer complaints and Queries on Social Media
• Monitoring issues raised on Service Desk.
Job Skills: Not Specified
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Business related degree holder from a recognized University
• Banking qualifications desirable
• Customer service qualifications
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience preferably in a financial institution preferably a bank with familiarity to the call centre function
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent report writing skills
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of personnel within and outside the Bank.
• Ability to pay attention to detail and work under minimum supervision
• Computer literate
• Respect for customer and business confidentiality
• Good problem solving and analytical skills.
• Good judgement and decision-making skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.