- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Community Oral Health Officer (COHO)
Jobs at:Oasis Healthcare Group
Deadline of this Job:
12th July 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru. .
• Examine patients’ teeth and mouth.
• Assess dental condition and needs of patients using patient screening and monitoring procedures.
• Analyze x-rays and evaluate dental needs as necessary including medical history review and dental charting.
• Take, develop and mount radiographs as well as trace radiographs required for corrective treatment
• Undertake general treatment and care for teeth and tissue problems using specified equipment and tools and established dental hygienist procedures.
• Clean teeth using brushes, and polishers to remove plaque and stains ensuring that sterile conditions are maintained
• Fill in cavities, rebuild broken teeth, replace missing teeth, and remove unnecessary or severely damaged teeth.
• Treat and help to prevent gum disease.
• Provide instruction on dental care and write prescriptions for patients
• Make impressions of patients’ teeth for study casts
• Document patient dental history and/or chief complaints and/or observations
• Supervise staff and clinic processes
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Community Health
• Experience: Minimum of one (1) year experience in a busy hospital.
• Registered as a Community Oral Health Officer with the regulatory body.
• Valid Practicing License.
• Must have a work permit and license to practice in Kenya if a foreigner from KMPD Board
• Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
• Able and willing to work outside normal hours when necessary
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Nairobi at Greenhouse along Ngong Road. OR Online to firstname.lastname@example.org; Remember to quote the job title as Community Oral Health Officer COHO on the email Subject.