- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:Elective Africa
Deadline of this Job:
14th July 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Elective Africa is a leading organizer of travel expeditions. In line with the company’s growth we seek to recruit a Communications Intern to undertake a 3 months intensive training with a possibility of employment upon successful completion of the internship.
The selected candidate will be expected to be a team player, a creative thinker and a fast learner.
They will also be expected to assume the communications tasks with great ownership and zeal and deliver optimum use of the digital platforms for enhanced leads generation efforts. .
• Responsible for all leads generation initiatives
• Collaborate with the team to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience
• Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, blogs, website content, weekly reports and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services
• Respond to media inquiries from clients on various platforms and direct them to the relevant persons
• Manage and regularly update the company’s website as well as maintain metrics for optimization related to SEO & Social Media platforms
• Design the various promotional materials to be used in the various sites to promote the brand.
• Work with the operations team in client’s management and ensuring on ground clients satisfaction.
• Work with the operations team to obtain photos, testimonials and blogs from program participants.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, PR, marketing or related field. Added advantage if from a tours and travel sector
• Minimum of 1-year relevant experience in a communication, PR or marketing role
• Proficiency in design and publishing software
• Good knowledge of digital marketing
• Strong editorial skills, with experience of editing content for digital publication and distribution
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
• Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• Photography skills will be an added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
If you possess the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this job, please visit the Careers page on http://www.electiveafrica.com/careers to apply by 5pm on Sunday 14th July, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted