- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Business Development Officer(s)
Jobs at:Co-operative Bank
Deadline of this Job:
21 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965. This status was retained up to and until June 27th 2008 when the Bank's Special General Meeting... As a customer-centric financial institution, we strongly believe in providing highly personalized services to deliver that personal touch. To better serve our customers, we are on the lookout for a highly motivated and results-oriented individual who demonstrates initiative, good interpersonal and communications skills. He/she should be highly organized and can drive property sales. To succeed in this role, you ought to be passionate, be attentive to detail creative, and have deep understanding of the market and commercial real estate industry. Reporting to the Property Hub Manager, the Business Development Officer will be responsible for offering support to the sales teams at the Property Hub by maintaining proper reconciliation records for sales, deposits and commissions earned from sales of properties, while managing content and traffic on the property portal. He/she will also be responsible for sharing data on the property market trends with the sales teams for effective customer service. .
• Maintain proper reconciliation records for properties listed with the Property Hub ensuring end to end office support through organized and efficient documentation of records and files.
• Manage the Co-operative Bank’s property portal by reviewing property content uploaded by developers and uploading marketing content for private treaty properties onto the property portal.
• Track and respond to property and mortgage enquires originating through the property portal, ensuring prompt feedback and follow up with customers.
• Assess and benchmark property valuation reports furnished to the property hub to identify characteristics or factors affecting value and confirm the actual values returned.
• Serve as the property hub liaison with branches and business segments, property agents, lawyers, valuers and other stakeholders.
• Advise property sellers with a realistic valuation of their property and provide advice on sell ability or fitness of such investment options.
• Budget for the Property Hub sales and marketing events like open days, bus tours and mini-expo’s. In addition to obtain the required approvals originating from the associated expenses.
• Carry out market research on the real estate market and advice on market conditions, market trends, market prices, legal requirements and other related property matters.
• Review applications made for the property reservations, liaising with developers and property owners to advice on the available units for sale..
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications: -
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business related discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.
• An advanced degree will be an added advantage.
• Be registered under the Estate Agents Registration Board and Licensed to practice by the same body.
• At least 4 years’ experience in sales and / or relationship management.
• A good understanding and knowledge of the Kenyan property market.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.