- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
New ICT Manager
Jobs at:Cooperative Bank
Deadline of this Job:
14th June 2019
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cooperative Bank .
• Administration of the Local Area Network and Wide Area Network.
• Administration of the ICT Systems.
• Perform on time daily and weekly backups and ensure backing up of data in the Disaster Recovery Site.
• Perform maintenance and repairs of the Sacco’s hardware.
• Upgrade of systems – performing software installations on servers and client machines.
• Maintain organization ICT inventory.
• Provide relevant training to the staff to upgrade their ICT skills.
• Manage software licenses and ensure use of genuine licenses.
• Perform periodic update of the Sacco’s website.
• Support the Sacco in the implementation of ICT strategies.
• Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
• Have excellent financial analysis skills
• Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
• Be decisive and possess quick judgment skills
• Possess excellent business writing skills
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be proactive and initiative
• Have excellent report writing and presentation skills
• Must be self-motivated
• Be a team player
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related ICT field.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) qualification.
• Working knowledge of relational database management system specifically Oracle.
• Working knowledge of software.
• At least three (3) years relevant work experience in a similar position in a busy ICT environment.
• Very good understanding of Sacco Core Banking Systems.
• Demonstrate ability to manage and ensure timely delivery of ICT projects.
• Age – 28-35 years.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years